Constantine Builders, Inc. - Construction
Constantine Builders, Inc. (CBI) is the premier builder of dental facilities in the Pacific Northwest. With over 30 years of experience CBI builds its relationships based on trust, dependability, quality craftsmanship and integrity.
Pre-Construction Services Costs Waived for WSDA Members ($5,500 value)
- Assist in the negotiations of identifying infrastructural building issues such as the adequateness of HVAC, water & electrical power systems prior to the execution of any lease/purchase agreement.
- Construction feasibility cost study for anticipated requirements for new facilities.
- Provide comprehensive detail time line project schedule that will cover such items as initial site selection, purchase and/or lease negotiations, design selection & process, financial commitment, dental equipment allocation, permits & construction activities.
- Assist in the selection process for Architect/Designer for the project.
- Facilitator in the securing of a loan commitment for the project.
- Constructability analysis to assure the best and most effective design is being provided.
- Provide detail cost estimates for the projects as required by the Financial Lending Institution to secure the loan.
- Monitor and follow up with the various City Officials in securing building, fire sprinkler, HVAC, plumbing and electrical permits in a timely manner.
- Provide value engineering recommendations for cost saving options, if required, for the project.