10% Discount on All Fees for WSDA Members
Dental Practice Services
- Tax Planning & Preparation – Tax planning and preparation form a winning combination for our successful individual and dental business clients. Whether you are an individual or a business, we can develop tax strategies that take advantage of new tax laws and legislation.
- Business Entity Selection – Choosing the form of entity of your dental practice (e.g. "S" corporation, sole proprietor, limited liability company…) is a crucial decision that can have longstanding tax implications, positive or negative. We can assist you in evaluating the pros and cons of each entity type to help you determine the most advantageous form of dental organization structure.
- IRS Representation – During our years of experience dealing with taxing authorities, we have achieved a level of competence that can ensure our clients they are being properly represented before the various federal tax agencies.
Services We & Our Preferred Bookkeepers Provide
Bookkeeping – Let us handle the day to day transactions so you can focus your time on being the best possible dentist and providing a high quality patient experience. While most other bookkeepers will just process transactions we prefer to think of all of our staff as accountants, who go beyond just processing. Our accountants will diligently analyze the data and report back any recommendations or issues.
- Part-Time CFO – Our experienced CPA’s can analyze the data your bookkeeper provides and work with you to make profitable decisions. Whether it is growth planning, securing bank financing, margin improvement or any other higher level financial decision, we can help.
- Cash Flow Management – Integrating your dental practice cash flow planning with your long-term financial goals is the starting point to comprehensive personal financial planning. Forecasting and projecting your cash position will lead to important decisions that can make or break your practice. We can provide this valuable planning tool.
- Financial Statement Preparation – It is always a good idea to have professionally prepared internal statements, whether you need them for your own planning, for securing an operating line of credit, or for purchasing new dental equipment.
- Budgeting – A very useful tool to help manage your finances. We will put together a realistic budget and work all year to make sure you are staying on target.
- Payroll and Payroll Taxes – We will help you get payroll setup correctly in QuickBooks to make sure it gets done timely and accurately. Quarterly payroll taxes can be time consuming and tedious. We prepare many of these each quarter and prepare them quickly and accurately.
Greenway & Company fees for our services are based on the amount of professional time required at our standard billing rates. Every dental practice is different in terms of the quality of books and records. As such, fee structures are built on a case by case basis after an initial 1 hour free consultation. Our fees for business return preparation (S-corporation, LLC, Partnership) begin at $1,250 and vary depending on time incurred and complexity of the return.
Along with business tax return preparation, we are committed to providing personal tax compliance, consulting and planning services to practice owners. It is always beneficial to have the same service provider looking after your business and personal returns as they go hand in hand. Our fees for individual tax return preparation (Form 1040) begin at $750 and vary depending on time incurred and complexity of the return.
All out of scope consulting and tax research time is billed out at our standard billing rate of $215/hour.
We offer a 10% discount on all fees to WSDA members