Practice Enhancement Program
will do the following for your practice;
- Implement systems within the practice, define designated duties, and create a strategy of ways to improve the practice.
- Implement techniques for a more lucrative collections department, and help increase overall case acceptance.
- Make improvements to your hygiene department.
- Improvements to your marketing strategies are recommended, the new patient experience is evaluated in-depth including mystery calling analysis and feedback.
- Morale, communication, and teamwork are developed with a positive approach.
- Starting from the beginning of the year long consultation process, you and your staff will feel motivated, energized, and ready to start putting recommendations into action. As the systems are implemented and streamlined, your practice will sail to success!
Step 1: Initial Practice Assessment
Step 2: In-office Visit (typically two days on-site)
Step 3: Monthly Electronic Practice Monitoring and Conference Calls
If you opted to start with the Practice Analysis Consultation, your fee will be credited towards your one year consulting investment if the in-office visit is scheduled within 90 days of Practice Analysis Consultation. Practice Enhancement Consultation with Opt-Out Option
This plan offers the same services as the above listed plan but gives you the option to opt out at anytime over the course of the year. Practice Analysis Consultation fee will be credited back to you at the end of the year.