The Pacific Northwest Dental Conference, held June 15-17 in Bellevue, WA, is Washington's largest dental conference and your source for high-quality, affordable continuing dental education. Dentists can earn up to 24 CE credits over three days.
With courses for dentists, hygienists, assistants/EFDAs and front office staff, PNDC has something for the entire dental team. Register for a Conference Badge to choose from any lecture (Thursday, Friday & Saturday), visit the Exhibit Hall (Thursday & Friday), and have the choice to purchase hands-on workshops.
Conference Badge Pricing
• Recent Graduate WSDA Member Dentist (Class of 2011-2016): $185
• WSDA Member Dentist: $350
• 11th District ADA Member Dentists: $370
• Guest Dentists (Non-WA or 11th Dist. ADA Members, Foreign, Active Military): $390
• Non-ADA Member Dentists: $1,900
• Dental Hygienists: $235
• Dental Assistants/EFDAs: $200
• Front Office Staff: $200
• ADA Member Graduate Student: FREE
• Dental Students: FREE