Accepting credit cards is a necessary cost of doing business, but this cost can be one of the hardest to figure out. WSDA has worked with Best Card since 2008 to help dentists understand the pricing and provide relief from the fees associated with processing credit cards.
Best Card is endorsed by more than 25 dental/medical associations and offers thousands of dentists great personalized customer service as well as extremely competitive rates. The average dental practice is saving $1,860 per year with Best Card, a 27% savings!
You will receive a $5 Amazon Card just for allowing them to perform a detailed, no-obligation cost comparison. With Best Card, you’ll get:
• Consistent, low rates and no hidden fees. Best Card has had only two rate increases in 10+ years
• EMV chip & contactless terminals with one- to two-year warranty starting at $269 (WSDA members receive exclusive one-time $100 discount on EMV equipment)
• Online systems available – enabling you to attach card readers at your office computers, accept online payments via a “Make a Payment” link on your website, set up recurring payments, and optionally, AUTOMATICALLY POST payments into the most popular dental software programs!
• $0 setup fees for terminals and low setup fees for online systems
• Next-day funding if your batch is closed by 5 p.m. Central. One deposit and one statement for all cards accepted (MasterCard, Visa, Discover & American Express)
• Unbeatable customer service
Fax your recent statement to 866-717-7247, email to CompareRates@BestCardTeam.com
, or call Best Card at 877-739-3952 to learn more. You can also visit them at www.bestcardteam.com