HomeStreet Bank, which originated in 1921, is a local bank with headquarters in Seattle. We are committed to being a leader in providing financial services to the Dental marketplace. Our team has over 60 years of experience in the dental marketplace which gives us a unique understanding and expertise when working with dentists. We have a great deal of flexibility coupled with local decision making, which allows us to offer multiple options so the dentist can chose what works best for them.
Your HomeStreet Bank Relationship Managers:
HomeStreet has a wide range of banking products to help a dentist navigate the entire ownership cycle, from purchasing and operating a dental practice to helping build and accumulate considerable wealth. We offer up to 100% financing, 10 year terms, competitive rates and fees for the following financing product:
• Practice acquisitions.
• Partnership buy-outs and buy-ins.
• Office remodels & expansions.
• Practice relocations or adding a new location.
• Practice loan refinances.
• Equipment purchases.
• Commercial real estate/construction financing with terms up to 25 years.
Also, we have designed a variety of flexible, convenient and secure deposit products and services to help you better manage your cash flow and business finances. These include:
• Business checking and savings accounts.
• Remote deposit capture.
• On-line banking with bill pay.
• Merchant services.
• Business debit card.
• Investment products.
• Mortgage products.
• We also have 25 convenient branches in the Puget Sound area.
Call or email one of our bankers for any of your dental banking needs.